Thursday, March 29, 2007

Putting some Spring into our step


Last night we had a nice walk with the family (Scott, Mattie, Mom, Dad, the dogs and I). It was nice to finally be able to walk without a jacket, not fight to catch my breath, and to enjoy Spring. My parents live on a dirt, dead-end road so its nice to beable to walk and chit-chat, not having to worry about cars running us down.
Before the winter hit, I planted a lot of tulips at the townhouse in Rochester, so it makes me sad that we aren't there this time of the year. I wish I could see if they have bloomed yet.

Enjoy Spring everyone, and pray that it is here to last!

1 comment:

Amanda and The Girls!! said...

Hello, your flowers haven't bloomed yet! Can you believe they are getting kicked out of your old apartment already!! I guess they are like 2 months behind on rent! I think Chodie or whatever her name is, is getting kicked out to for the same reason! Good, i want all the low lifes out of here!! How is everyone doing? Mattie is getting so big, i miss you guys! Next time you come down let me know and we can get together! They gave me full time at work ~ so i have been super busy!! Ava is walking all over the place, its so funny cause she is still so little. Well we have lots to catch up on! Keep in touch!
~Amanda and the girls!!~