Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Daughter, The Lumberjill


While searching through old photo's, I came across this little video that I made of Mattie this fall. Ok, keep in mind, my daughter never usually looks so disheveled. I can't tell you why her hair is so crazy. All I can think is that we were out playing in the yard before this because she is in her play clothes. Anyways.... She loves watching Ryan cut and stack wood. This day, he let her take wood off from the back of my dads truck and throw it down the wood chute into the basement. She thought she was so cool. I thought that since it has been so cold lately, a little reminder of how my parents house stays hotter the heck. It's from all that wood that Ryan and "Bug" threw down in the basement.




Watch out local lumberjacks, there is a new lumberjill in town!


No comments: