Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A walk in the sun


Yesterday the weather was gorgeous. We would have been crazy to waste one minute of the 79 degree weather, so we headed down to Nikole's house to go for a walk with Ryan and Chloe. I got a double umbrella stroller from Freecycle.org, which came into great use. It's not the newest thing, but it did the job. It gave Nikole and I both a taste of what it would be like to have twins. Lordy Be... I don't think I could do it, and the girls were really good. There just aren't enough arms to hold onto two children at once. It's nice to have Nikole in town with the kids. It gives me the opportunity to have an adult conversation while Mattie gets to have playtime with the other children. It's going to be a fun summer with them around. Although Mattie has a quite peeved look upon her face, she really did have a lot of fun. Her and Chloe had a good time babbling, while Ryan got a chance to ride solo with Mommy for the walk. Can you count the rolls on Mattie's legs? I joked with everyone yesterday and said I have finally found what she has inherited from her mom, my legs.

No comments: