Sunday, February 01, 2009

Are You A ...???




So the biggest laugh of my week came courtesy of little Miss Mattie Amelia. I thought I would share with you, for I laugh every time I think about it.

While having her nightly phone call with Ryan, he asked her if she was being if she was being a good girl for mommy while he has at "work", and Mattie said "yes". Now, Ryan was very much aware that this week Mattie has pushed every one's buttons after being out of her routine for a week. It's been a very trying week for me. So of course Ryan questions her response and says "Mattie, are you lying?" And...she responds by saying "No Ryan, I'm not a lion, are you a lion?" This questioning kept on going for a couple of minutes while my eyes filled up with happy tears and laughed so hard it made my sides hurt. Then she finally said "No Ryan, I am not a lion...I am a bear." Now, any time they talk...she will say "Hello Ryan, I'm a bear, are you a lion?" How cute is that? Maybe its me, I just think its one of the cutest things I have heard in a while.

No comments: