Wednesday, March 18, 2009






















Mattie spent the last 5 days in Rochester. She got to go to the St. Patty's day parade with my side of the family. Then Nonni came and got her and she spent the next three days getting spoiled by Scott's side. Hey, one little girl can never get too much love! Sheila always throws on a great St. Patty's day meal, and lucky me, she sent Mattie home with hearty helping of leftovers. Yum Yum... I love corned beef. Mattie does too.






While in Rochester, Nonni brought Mattie to one of our favorite places to get her photo done, Clix. Before going there, Mattie was in a mood and didn't want to have her pictures taken. All it took was a phone call to me, a little bribery, and her knowing that she could see herself on the computer, and she was sold. So from 3 and a half hours away, I awaited a phone call from Sheila to tell me how the photoshoot went. When she did call, I expected that Mattie would have been uncooperative, but I was wrong. Sheila said she hammed it up as usual. And the pictures above are an example of just how cute she can be when she wants to be. Thanks for the pictures Nonni! And for the corned beef too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these pics are so beautiful...thanks sheila for getting them done...mattie you otta be in pictures and wow you are ..nice job