Monday, November 13, 2006

Christmas is on the way....





It's so close you can feel it. Or is that the cold that you feel? Anywho...its coming whether you are prepared or not. Here comes Christmas!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh... so much shopping, so little time and money. :) Tis the season to get stressed out.
Scott pulled out all of the boxes of decorations, yet I can't make myself open them and start putting up the decorations just yet. This weekend I am going up home to a craft show, so I am thinking that will put me in the mood, so Sunday I will start decorating. Mattie will love the lights, so that is my main reason for putting them up. She loves them when we see trees all lit up in the malls, just wait till she has one in her own house. Two words...BUG EYES!
Tonight I put one of Mattie's Christmas dresses on. She looked so cute. I have 3 dresses to put her in, plus I have to pick up the tree costume at babies~r~us. It will be worth the $20 just to get some pictures of her. he he he. So I took some pictures of her in her little dress. We will call this dress #1. I will be sure to add more of the other ones later. I just love her facial expressions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee- She is so cute, so rolie polie. Hopefully I will be able to see you guys this weekend.
Nell

Anonymous said...

I didin't get a chance to comment on the pictures that you sent me of Mattie in her xmas outfits, she looks so cute in the outfits . She is a beautiful baby and i'm very thankful that she is in my life. I can't wait until christmas day.