Thursday, November 16, 2006

Girls weekend...


Mattie, my cousin Bree and I are heading up to my mom's house for a girls weekend. It is so needed! It will be nothing but a weekend of craft fairing, girl talk, tuna noodle casserole (its a tradition whenever my dad goes on his annual hunting trip to Albany that my mom makes Tuna Noodle because my dad couldn't stand it. It was the only weekend out of the year we could eat it, so we would pig out on it until we were sick) and oooohing and aaaahing over Mattie. I am glad she will join our little traditions. It's bound to be so much fun, even if we dont' find anything at the craft fair.
Scott is staying home to help move new furniture into our house. It will be a nice treat to come home to. But I must say, I will miss our old furniture. I say its old, which its not, less than 5 years old, and the most comfortable couches you will plant your seat on. It is just one of the ugliest prints that you will see. It would look nice in an old lady's house I guess. Scott's mom is giving us her furniture, which is like new. That's very nice of her. Our crazy neighbor is getting evicted on Saturday, so maybe Mattie and I will miss all of the drama that will go along with her leaving. And I hope that the next people to move in are from this planet and aren't pill pushers, snorters or stealers.
I will take lots of pictures and be sure to share with everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous, it sounds like a blast! Have fun!